1 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Meet Tarragona by the sea with your wonderful Dufour sailing boat
Dufour 385 (3Cab)
This boat is rented between € 1,373 and € 2,342 for 7 days.
It has the following deck equipment: Bathing platform, Bimini. Main electronics: Bathtub speakers, CD Radio, Autopilot. Other equipment and extras: Pneumatic auxiliary boat, Cockpit shower, Cockpit table.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Dufour Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||6 people|
|Engine power||1 x 0 0.00 HP H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $1,361
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Comfort Pack : $113 per rental
- Bed-linen : $11 per person
- Bed-linen/Towel Set : $17 per person
- Gas bottle : $23 per rental
- Kayak : $17 per person per day
- Outboard : $57 per rental
- Safety Net : $113 per rental
- Skipper : $170 per day
- Sleep aboard : $57 per rental
- SUP : $28 per person per day
- Towel set : $11 per person
- Windsurfer : $17 per person per day
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Tarragona. Harbour: Sant Carles de la Ràpita. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.