1 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday with this 38 Classic sailboat
Dufour 38 Classic
If you want to anchor, this is easy with the press of a button. This boat departs from Klundert, on the Hollands Diep. From here you can sail through the versatile water that Zeeland has to offer. You can also opt for a transition to England or a trip to Belgium and France.
This text was originally written in Dutch and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Dufour Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||6 people|
|Engine power||40 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
Optional skipper can be hired for
- Bed linen - not made up : $14 per cabin, per day
- administration costs + insurance : $46 per rental
- Bed linen - made up : $20 per cabin, per day
- Skipper : $226 per day
- Final cleaning : $41 per rental
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
Week Fri - Fri = Friday 5:00 PM to Friday 1:00 PM
Week Mon - Mon = Monday 14:00 to Monday 11:00
midweek = Monday 14:00 to Friday 13:00
weekend = Friday 17:00 to Sunday 20:00
May holidays, Ascension and Pentecost fall in the high season rate
Deviating periods (such as extra day before or after the weekend) in consultation
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Netherlands, North Brabant. Harbour: Klundert. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.