1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Rent this sailboat 41 and explore dreamy coastlines
A bareboat or unmanned charter, offers one of the most unforgettable experiences and the true feeling of absolute freedom.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||77.93 gal|
|Engine power||75 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7.00 Knots|
|Max speed||10.00 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||29.06 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Dec 31, 2018||Dec 30, 2019||-||-||$2,800|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,334
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Master Card.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $175 / day.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $117 per week
- Bed linen : $18 per person
- Skipper : $175 per day
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
€ 2,200 / week + extras
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Gran Canaria. Harbour: Puerto de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.