Skipper included in the price
Relax aboard this sailboat in Marseille
Custom Vieux greement
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||78.74 ft Great length!|
|Day places||28 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||369.84 gal|
|Engine power||150 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6 Knots|
|Max speed||8 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||2.64 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||369.84 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 28, 2020||Oct 28, 2020||$6,018||$6,999||$48,991|
Included in the price
- Kayak per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Outboard engine per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
Departure from Toulon or elsewhere between Monaco and Marseille.
Reservation from May to October.
Crew and fuel included.
Day: 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Half day: 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Evening: 7:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Weekend: 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Rental, insurance of the ship and people on board, crew salaries.
Fuel and wharfage.
The use of on-board equipment: mask, snorkel fins, 2 canoes, zodiac, bath fries.
In case & drinks for the afternoons.
Fresh drinks, aperitif, fruit, cheese and coffee for the days.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Bouches-du-Rhône - Marseille. Harbour: Marseille Vieux port. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.