Skipper is mandatory
Beautiful Patrick Chevalier 2004 sailing boat
Custom made Patrick Chevalier
In the aft area there is a large table surrounded by a padded bench to enjoy meals and dinners in the open air. At the bow you will find a perfect chill out area to enjoy the Mediterranean sun while you drink a glass of champagne or a typical Catalan vermouth.
Lazy Days is a sailboat that combines the most classic luxury with maximum contemporary comfort, such as its wireless music system and electric winches while inside the majestic designs remain in their cabins, kitchen and living room made of wood. In addition, the captain of Lazy Days is passionate about the sea and a lover of his boat, he will tell you the history of the ship and the most authentic stories of Barcelona and the Mediterranean.
Also, do not hesitate to tell me everything you would like to have on board; like meals, snacks and dinners on board or a chef who cooks the most homemade delicacies. We can also add an experience of water sports, such as surfing a jet-ski, parasailing or experiencing the adrenaline in the draggable banana! Discover the Mediterranean Sea aboard our jewel :-) "
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||52.49 ft Great length!|
|Day places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 12, 2019||Nov 29, 2019||$383||$556||$5,147|
Skipper is mandatory and costs $232 / half day or $290 / day.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $232 half day
- Taxes : $58 per rental
- Final cleaning : $93 per rental
- Fuel : $35 per rental
- Skipper : $290 per day
- Skipper : $1,449 per week
- Bed linen : $58 per person
- Towels : $12 per person
- Paddle surf : $23 per person
- Cook : $290 per day
- Pick-up transfer : $116 per rental
- Dinghy : $81 per rental
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Barcelona. Harbour: Port Vell. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.