Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy the sea on board this Centurion Centurion 61 sailing boat
Centurion centurion 61Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
It has three independent double cabins very spacious and each with its bathroom.
A 9 kW generator, a 140 l fridge, a 140 l freezer chest and a water treatment plant capable of generating 200 l of fresh water per hour will allow you to enjoy the coves without having to go to port to refuel every day.
A key element of our offer is one of our extras, a 4.5 m Zodiac. of length with a motor of 50 horses with which it develops a speed superior to 30 knots what allows you to accede quickly from your anchoring to any other cove, chiringuito or any other point of interest as well as to practice sports like the diving or the aquatic ski .
We will sail from June to October for Ibiza and Formentera, although we can study to get to Mallorca and Menorca if you think so, and from October to June along the coasts of Alicante and Murcia.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Tell us about your dream holiday and a Nautal advisor will send you a quote as soon as possible
Presentamos un plan inicial para ir a algunas calas que conocíamos, pero debido a la profundidad de la misma no pudimos acceder a unas cuantas, nos hubiese encantado que propusiesen una ruta alternativa antes de embarcarCarlos y Vicente son muy majos y muy profesionales, el velero es muy cómodo y nos ha encantado que tuviera agua, luz y todos los electrodomésticos necesarios para una estancia cómoda.para repetir! Relación calidad- precio genial.
Blenda sailed with this Centurion centurion 61
Published Sep 8, 2020
La gentillesse et disponibilité du skipper
Caroline sailed with this Centurion centurion 61
Published Apr 30, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||61.02 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||211.34 gal|
|Engine power||160 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||12 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||2.64 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||158.50 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Internet Wi-Fi per day
- Snorkeling equipment per day
- Dinghy per day
- Skipper : $229 per day
- Final cleaning : $95 per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper half day : $153 half day
- Towels : $64 per day
- Wakeboard : $13 per person per day
- Hostess : $153 per rental
- Gennaker : $64 per day
- Gennaker : $127 per week
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 20:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Boat rental with mandatory pattern.
The boat is dispatched for LIST 6, navigation in zone 2 (up to 60 miles)
Rental per week:
Boarding any day of the week from 10 a.m.
Disembark the seventh day at 8 p.m.
Crew schedule: from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Boarding Friday starting at 10 a.m.
Disembark on Sunday at 8 p.m.
One Day Rental:
Boarding from 10 a.m.
Disembark the same day at 8 p.m.
THE AMOUNT OF THE RENTAL INCLUDES
- Zodiac pneumatic with 5 meters and 50 hp power (except night use)
- 4 snorkeling equipment
- Oven and microwave
- Bottom fishing tackle and trolling
- Internet connection
THE AMOUNT OF THE RENTAL DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Mooring in ports other than the base port
- Skipper and Sailor ------ € 180 / day (€ 120 / half day)
- Stewardess ------ € 120 / day
- Cook ----- € 200 / day
- Cocktail service ----- open to consultation
- Final cleaning ----- € 75 / day
- Towels ----- € 50 / day
- Recording and aerial photography of the experience with drone Mavic Air Pro 2 ---- € 50 / day
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION:
The reservation will be effective by paying 50% of the total amount. The remaining 50% will be paid 30 days before boarding.
The cost of canceling a reservation:> 60 days 50% refund, <60 days no refund.
In case of cancellation due to bad weather by the client, 50% of the reservation will not be returned.
In case of cancellation due to bad weather by the Shipowner / captain the reservation will be returned.
5% Customer who repeats with us
5% Reservations two months in advance
10% Two consecutive weeks
* The shipowner offers the departure and pick-up service with the auxiliary boat during the night after 10pm. However, the number of trips is limited, and if more were needed, they could be an additional cost for the customer.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Puerto de Palma. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.