Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy the sea on board this Centurion 61 sailing boat
Centurion centurion 61Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
It has three very spacious independent double cabins and each with its own bathroom.
A 9 kW generator, a 140 liter fridge, a 140 liter freezer chest and a water treatment plant capable of generating 200 liters of fresh water per hour that will allow you to enjoy the beaches without having to go to port to refuel every day.
A key element of our offer is one of our extras, a Zodíac auxiliary boat of 4.5 meters in length with a 50 horsepower engine with which it develops a speed greater than 30 knots which allows you to quickly access from your anchorage to any another beach, beach bar or any other point of interest, as well as sports such as diving or wakeboarding.
We will sail from June to October through Ibiza and Formentera, although we can study to get to Mallorca and Menorca if you ask us, and from October to June along the coasts of Alicante and Murcia.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Tell us about your dream holiday and a Nautal advisor will send you a quote as soon as possible
Fantastic time sailing around ibiza, the crew were very helpful and pleasant... We would highly recommend
Jourdan sailed with this Centurion centurion 61
Published Sep 3, 2018
Exellent service, supernice people who paid attention to us at all time! great experience!
Marius I. sailed with this Centurion centurion 61
Published Jul 11, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||61.02 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||211.34 gal|
|Engine power||160 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||12 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||3.17 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||158.50 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 29, 2020||Mar 23, 2021||$472||$574||$4,016|
|Mar 24, 2021||Jun 14, 2021||$574||$765||$5,355|
|Jun 15, 2021||Aug 24, 2021||$676||$956||$6,694|
|Aug 25, 2021||Oct 28, 2021||$574||$765||$5,355|
|Oct 29, 2021||Mar 23, 2022||$472||$574||$4,016|
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Snorkeling equipment per day
- Internet Wi-Fi per day
- Skipper : $230 per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper half day : $153 half day
- Final cleaning : $96 per day
- Comfort pack (bed linen, towels, final cleaning, Wi-Fi, dinghy and outboard motor, snorkeling equipment) : $446 per week
- Towels : $64 per day
- Bed linen : $64 per day
- Wakeboard : $13 per person per day
- Drone Mavic Pro 2 : $64 per rental
- Gennaker : $64 per day
- Gennaker : $128 per week
- Hostess : $153 per day
- Cook : $255 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 20:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
*** Charter with mandatory pattern (no exceptions)
*** Distribution to sleep 8 pax. with maximum comfort (flexible, more people can sleep without problem):
3 double cabins (6 pax)
1 convertible lounge (2 pax)
*** Rental per week:
-Check-in: Any day of the week from 10 a.m.
-Check-out: Any day of the week until 8 p.m.
Crew schedule: from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
*** Weekend Rental:
-Check-in: Friday (from 10 a.m.)
-Check-out: Sunday (at 8 p.m.)
*** One Day Rental:
-Check-in: from 10 a.m.
-Check-out: until 8 p.m.
***THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Zodiac pneumatic 5 meters and 50 hp power (except night use)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Oven and microwave
- Two refrigerators and two freezers
- Bottom fishing tackle and trolling
***PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Mooring in ports other than the base port
- Extras (wakeboard, drone, hostess, cook, cocktail service, gennaker, final cleaning, towels, bedding, pattern, fuel)
€ 300 - Security deposit (in cash or by credit card). The deposit is reimbursed at the end of the rental, after deducting the amounts corresponding to consumption, loss of equipment and breakdowns, if any.
*** RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION:
The reservation will be effective by paying 50% of the total amount. The remaining 50% will be paid 30 days before boarding.
The cost of canceling a reservation:
*> 60 days 50% refund
* <60 days no return.
-In case of cancellation due to bad weather by the client, 50% of the reservation will not be returned.
-In case of cancellation due to bad weather by the Shipowner / captain, the reservation will be returned.
-5% Customer who repeats with us
-10% Reservations two months in advance
-10% Two consecutive weeks
-The shipowner offers the departure and pick-up service with the auxiliary boat during the night after 10pm. However, the number of trips is limited, and if more were needed, they could be an additional cost for the customer.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.