4 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy the coast of Valencia in your sailboat Oceanis 510
Beneteau Oceanis 510
With 15 meters of length, it offers the maximum comfort to its passengers.
It has a capacity of 12 people during navigation, including the crew, and 9 people (+ crew) for overnight, which are distributed in 3 double cabins and 1 triple; each stateroom with its own bathroom. The crew has its own cabin.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
cómodo para un día de navegación. No pasamos noche, no puedo opinar sobre una estancia larga, pero parece amplio para no agobiarse.The boat owner responded to this comment:Gracias ha sido un placer teneros a bordo .
Miguel A. sailed with this Beneteau Oceanis 510
Published Mar 26, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||49.15 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||85 HP H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||9 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.85 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||147.94 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Feb 27, 2020||Apr 30, 2020||$396||$623||$3,397|
|May 1, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||$453||$793||$3,737|
|Jul 1, 2020||Jul 14, 2020||$566||$1,019||$4,756|
|Jul 15, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||$793||$1,132||$5,889|
|Sep 1, 2020||Oct 13, 2020||$453||$793||$3,737|
|Oct 14, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||$396||$623||$3,397|
Included in the price
- Final cleaning for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $23 per day
- Skipper : $170 per day
- Kayak : $11 per day
- Paddle surf : $11 per day
- Barbecue : $23 per day
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
- Low Season: € 1,800
- Mid season: € 2,200
- High Season: € 3,000
You can also leave from Dénia, Gandia, Benidorm and Castellón paying the price of fuel and pattern proportional to the displacement.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Valencia. Harbour: Puerto de Valencia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.