2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Rent this 14.60 meter sailboat to reach the best coves
Beneteau Oceanis 473
Boat is better than new all details and very equipped. It has 2 fridges, 2 baths, 1,000 liters of water, solar panels, wind generator, inverter 2000 W, 220V.
Finot design very safe boat, equipped with zero Code storer and spinnaker with sock, candles and staysail triradiales wheel.
Large capacity bath and jupette very broad and practical stern.
Assistant new aluminum RIB with 10hp outboard Jhonson.
Every year is reviewed and improved.
I have spent many years sailing Menorca with my boat, which is why I know her quite well, sites optimal funding, land tours, places for lunch or dinner and some other corner little visited, are places that suggest you visit during the week that we will return to the island.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
El barco estaba muy limpio y en muy buenas condiciones, hemos tenido un trato estupendo con el patron. Una experiencia que voy a recomendar y que repetiré.
Clara F. sailed with this Beneteau Oceanis 473
Published Jul 29, 2016
There is no comment for this review
Andrés M. sailed with this Beneteau Oceanis 473
Published Sep 11, 2016
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||47.90 ft Great length!|
|Day places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||75 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7.00 Knots|
|Max speed||9.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||58.12 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
Skipper is mandatory and costs $208 / day.
Included in the price
- Paddle surf for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Cleaning daily departures : $35 per day
- Skipper : $208 per day
- Skipper half day : $173 half day
- Final cleaning : $208 per week
- Paddle surf : $58 per person per week
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 11
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Menorca. Harbour: Maó. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.