2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Rent this 13.00 meter sailboat to reach the best coves
Beneteau Oceanis 430
It consists of 4 double cabins, 2 bathrooms and living room-kitchen.
It is located in the port of Caleta de Velez, close to such important enclaves as the cliffs of MARO or Nerja.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Hugues D. sailed with this Beneteau Oceanis 430
Published Nov 1, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||1.06 gal|
|Engine power||50 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8 Knots|
|Max speed||8 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2019||May 31, 2020||$455||$854||$4,781|
Included in the price
- Final cleaning for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning : $57 per day
- Cook : $17 per person per day
- Final cleaning : $34 half day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-out is until 21
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The final cleaning will be an obligatory extra in case the client brings his / her own food. It will not be charged in the case of hiring our catering.
In the extra "cook" includes: catering with drinks (soda, beer, wine) optional.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Málaga. Harbour: Caleta de Vélez. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.