Min - 1 day
Skipper included in the price
A beautiful Beneteau sailboat in Gran Canaria
Beneteau Oceanis 411
The excursion will depart from the Port of Pasito Blanco, in the south of the island. From there we will go to the Maspalomas Lighthouse, where you can see its famous dunes and from there we will sail to the Port of Mogán discovering the numerous coves and beaches of the south of Gran Canaria. During the whole excursion you can enjoy cold drinks and we will make a stop to enjoy snacks and a swim or snorkeling the wonderful Canarian waters.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2019||Dec 31, 2020||-||$1,070||$7,491|
Included in the price
- Skipper per day
- For weekly charters check-in is Saturday
- For day charters check-in starts from 12:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 17:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
The price of the Day Charter boat (5 hours) is € 900
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Gran Canaria. Harbour: Puerto Deportivo Pasito Blanco. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.