Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
Beautiful Oceanis 40 2007 sailing boat
Beneteau Oceanis 40Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
The base port is five minutes by taxi from the tourist center par excellence of Gran Canaria (El Faro de Maspalomas).
Pets are not allowed on board.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
...Su comodidad, La información del propietarioThe boat owner responded to this comment:Gracias por elegirnos!!!
Angel sailed with this Beneteau Oceanis 40
Published Oct 22, 2018
There is no comment for this reviewThe boat owner responded to this comment:Buena familia de navegantes por los mares de Canarias!!!
Lino P. sailed with this Beneteau Oceanis 40
Published Jan 6, 2020
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||95.10 gal|
|Engine power||40 hp H.P.|
|Cruise speed||4 Knots|
|Max speed||5 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.92 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||-||-||$2,830|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,488
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Visa, Cash, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express, Euro Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning : $187 per rental
- Towels and bedclothes : $25 per person
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $218 per day
- Outboard engine : $112 per rental
- For week charters check-in is on Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 17:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Pets are not allowed
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Gran Canaria. Harbour: Puerto Deportivo Pasito Blanco. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.