2 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
Adventure on board this sailboat Beneteau Oceanis 393
Beneteau Oceanis 393
In the same port you will find good restaurants to eat. In the Malvarrosa beach, with 2,800 meters long and 80 meters wide, they are located legendary restaurants where the best paella are served. Examples include Marcelina and La Pepica.
The City of Arts and Sciences is a 5-minute drive away. The historic center is a 10-minute drive.
The yacht has 3 double cabins and sofa becomes another double bed. It also has 2 bathrooms.
Winder has the largest for comfort. The Beneteau Oceanis 393 is one of the most agile and stable ships in the world. Volvo engine has a 55CV
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||132.09 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||33.02 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 30, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||-||$451||$2,168|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,027
Included in the price
- Dinghy per rental
- Bed linen per person
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $137 per week
- Skipper : $183 per day
- Towels : $6 per person
- Outboard engine : $114 per week
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Valencia. Harbour: Puerto de Valencia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.