Skipper is mandatory
Sailing boat rent Beneteau Oceanis 390 in Port of Volos, Thessaly
Beneteau Oceanis 390
Everything was perfect!The helpful communication before our trip, the flexibility and kindness of our amazing skipper George who went out of his way to ensure we had the best sailing experience possible, including showing us wonderful tavernas and beautiful beaches.
Isobel R. sailed with this Beneteau Oceanis 390
Published Aug 28, 2020
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||184.92 gal|
|Engine power||50 H.P.|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||42.27 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 6, 2021||Oct 31, 2021||-||$199||$1,391|
- Refund of 50% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
Included in the price
- Outboard engine per week
- Bed linen per week
- Gas per week
- Dinghy per person per day
- Skipper : $186 per day
- Final cleaning : $124 per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 19:00 h.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS (consult prices): Airport or Hotel Transportation
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Rent this sailing boat and get to know the beaches of Thessaly
Adventure on board this sailboat Beneteau Oceanis 390
Greece, Thessaly. Harbour: Port of Volos. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.