2 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Enjoy the coast of Valencia in your sailboat Oceanis 390
Beneteau Oceanis 390
It incorporates 3 cabins, 2 bathrooms that allow a total of 6 people to stay overnight. Its interior habitability is exceptional, with spacious and comfortable spaces such as its living / dining room, ideal for life on board. It has a fully equipped kitchen.
Externally, its well-integrated and protected bathtub stands out, designed to comfortably govern the boat as well as to relax and enjoy the day during anchoring. It has a bathing platform with easy access to the water ideal to access the water. The sails are easy to use and provide a lot of stability and control during navigation.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||6 people|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||5 Knots|
|Max speed||7 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.19 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 14, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||-||$505||$1,791|
|Jan 1, 2020||Mar 10, 2020||-||$432||$1,689|
|Mar 11, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$547||$2,276|
|Jul 1, 2020||Sep 1, 2020||-||-||$2,853|
|Sep 2, 2020||Oct 13, 2020||-||$547||$2,276|
|Oct 14, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||-||$432||$1,689|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,383
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Included in the price
- Final cleaning per day
- Dinghy per rental
- DAY CHARTER (Gasoil) per day
- Bed linen per rental
- Towels per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Cleaning (2 or more days) : $115 per rental
- Skipper : $202 per day
- For week charters check-in is on Friday at 18
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Rental includes: sheets, blankets and hand towels for bathroom.
Check-in and Check-out: July and August Friday from 5:00 p.m. until Thursday night, the ship has to sleep that day at the base port.
Flexible low season in flexible Check-in.
There is no deposit if you rent with skipper.
Mandatory to return the full deposit.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Valencia. Harbour: Gandía. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.