Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
Sailboat of 11.00 meters for rent in the Marina de Bas-du-Fort
Beneteau Oceanis 38Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
We are renting this sublime sailboat, an Océanis 38 (2014).
This dream sailboat was voted European boat of the year 2014 (Family cruiser category). It has a capacity of 7 people, its 3 cabins are therefore equipped with 6 beds + 1 sleeping in the interior square.
This magnificent Océanis 38 fully equipped and in excellent condition, it will be perfect for traveling with your friends or family. Indeed its interior comfort will allow you to rest but also to concoct delicious small dishes through its equipped kitchen (oven, stove, fridge and freezer).
You will be able to eat outside since this boat has a removable table for six and a Bimini. It is also equipped with a deck shower (hot and cold water) and a davit to lower the tender to the water.
We invite you to sail on the turquoise waters of the Antilles.
Do not hesitate to contact us on our messaging so that we can plan your next sea trip together.
In addition, our team on site will be happy to welcome you and accompany you on your next sea trip: welcome, advice, tips, we are here for you!
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||55.48 gal|
|Engine power||30 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||13 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.53 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||15.85 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 5, 2020||May 30, 2020||-||-||$3,315|
|May 31, 2020||Oct 17, 2020||-||-||$2,250|
|Dec 22, 2020||Jan 4, 2021||-||-||$3,670|
- Long term discount 10.00% , for all bookings for more than 14 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 15.00% , for all bookings for more than 21 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $2,960
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that you must present former experience with this type of boat to confirm the charter.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning : $178 per rental
- Skipper : $178 per day
- For week charters check-in is on Sunday at 16:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
- Departures and returns are from Guadeloupe, Martinique or St-Martin.
- Rentals include the ship, its equipment, and services excluding fuel.
- Skipper: 200 $ CAD (150 €) / day + Food
- Crew member: 80 $ CAD (50 €) / day + Food
- Conveying: 200 $ CAD (150 €) / day
- Dinghy and engine: Included
10% reduction for 2 and 3 weeks.
15% reduction for 4 and 5 weeks.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Caribbean, Martinique. Harbour: Port du Marin. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.