2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Skipper is mandatory Beneteau First 50 Sport - Amazing cruiser-racer sailboat to enjoy the coast of Barcelona
Beneteau First 50
The Nadir is a 50-foot high-level designed by Philippe Briand with a long black neck and a pronounced torpedo keel. A wide and open bathtub with two rudder wheels for easy maneuvering, some sized electric control winches for comfortable lifting and trimming of sails, complex rod rigging with high precision hydraulic control and backstay. All this is done by an easily navigable ship with a reduced crew and at the same time, a ship that allows high-performance and stylish navigation if it is dominated by a competition team.
A wide and clean deck, integral teak surface, and a large solarium with cushions over the cabin will lead to the ultimate joy of the guests in the marine environment. The equipment consisting of the dinghy, snorkeling equipment, paddle surf and marine scooter will take you to the most remote coves and corners with total comfort in addition to discovering the bottom of the Mediterranean like a dolphin.
The comfort does not end on the deck, the interior layout with 3 large double cabins, one of them type suite with private bathroom, provides a luxury accommodation for 6 people, with capacity to accommodate up to 8 people. Equip a large and complete kitchen with gas oven and electric microwave. Great fridge and freezer. Diversity of compartments distributed throughout the boat to store clothes, food and all personal utensils that will facilitate a pleasant stay on board. An integral diesel heating system together with the water heater grants the top level in comfort.
Recently equipped with a state-of-the-art electronic navigation system, it makes it a very competitive boat for regattas and extremely practical for long-distance cruise navigation with total safety.
Available on the Costa Brava and the Balearic Islands in the middle of the summer season, it makes trips to the Côte d'Azur, Corsica and Sardinia, the Amalfi Coast and any other destination they want throughout the year.
With this sailboat you will enjoy a unique experience on board. Nadir is special, just as his proposals can be, so we are willing to listen to them.
El capitán y grumete son lo máximo!!! Nos han dado una tremenda experiencia
Ernesto V. sailed with this Beneteau First 50
Published Jun 30, 2019
There is no comment for this review
Pati sailed with this Beneteau First 50
Published Jul 8, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||49.21 ft Great length!|
|Day places||14 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||150.05 gal|
|Engine power||75 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7.00 Knots|
|Max speed||10.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||62.61 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Nov 8, 2019||Mar 1, 2020||$705||$1,127||$6,067|
|Mar 2, 2020||May 31, 2020||$861||$1,329||$7,044|
|Jun 1, 2020||Sep 6, 2020||$953||$1,560||$7,916|
|Sep 7, 2020||Oct 31, 2020||$861||$1,329||$7,044|
- Last minute discount 10.00% for bookings made less than 1 day before charter .
The required deposit for this boat is $1,156
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $92 / half day or $173 / day.
Included in the price
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $139 per rental
- Skipper : $173 per day
- Skipper half day : $92 half day
- Towels : $9 per person
- Bed linen : $23 per cabin, per day
- Gennaker : $116 per rental
- Dinghy : $116 per rental
- Outboard engine : $116 per rental
- Paddle surf : $69 per day
- Crew : $104 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Need Skipper provided by us
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Barcelona. Harbour: Mataró. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.