Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday with this First 405 sailboat
Beneteau First 405Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
A fast and elegant sailboat, with a long keel that, surely, will not make us look bad when we participate in regattas.
Equipped with three double cabins, two bathrooms, a large kitchen and two bunk beds in the living room to go more comfortable in crossing.
Fully equipped with everything necessary, finished to reform and in good condition. Ideal for a holiday with friends or family if you like to sail on real sailboats, and practice with more length.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Tell us about your dream holiday and a Nautal advisor will send you a quote as soon as possible
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||145.30 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||9 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||2.11 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||39.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 29, 2020||Sep 6, 2020||$361||$610||$3,735|
|Sep 7, 2020||Oct 18, 2020||$299||$486||$3,112|
|Oct 19, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||$224||$361||$2,490|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,490
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Visa.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $100 per rental
- Skipper : $199 per day
- Skipper half day : $100 half day
- Skipper : $1,232 per week
- Bed linen : $25 per person
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 75% of the booking price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Barcelona. Harbour: Marina de Badalona. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.