5 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper included in the price
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday with this 50 sailboat
It is shown comfortable both coastal cruising and sailing. Its outstanding features sailing, thanks to a sail area of balanced dimensions, safety and create a lot of control, while meeting the demands of any navigator in all weather conditions.
It has hot water, a large area of navigation and a perfect finish interior allowing maximum comfort as well as a fully equipped kitchen. It has a very comfortable bathtub ideal for smaller as it offers a lot of security and has a swim platform to access the water.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Carlos was the perfect skipper and host for our charter. He was obviously very competent and cared for his boat. He arranged a celebration lunch for us on board that was catered by a local restaurant, the owner is a friend of Carlos', and the food was excellent.
Ted W. sailed with this Beneteau 50
Published Sep 19, 2016
Nadapatron simpatico, barco muy comodo y muy limpio, muy grande, y disponibilidad de accesorios para baño, snacks, etc.
Carlos sailed with this Beneteau 50
Published Sep 20, 2016
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||49.15 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||80 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8.00 Knots|
|Max speed||11.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 15, 2019||Sep 29, 2019||-||$991||$5,829|
|Sep 30, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||-||$758||$4,430|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Final cleaning per rental
- Dinghy per rental
- Outboard engine per rental
- Skipper per day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Sheets and towels : $21 per person
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Deposit required for customers only full week.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Port de Sóller. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.