2 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper included in the price
Enjoy the coast of Milos on board a Bavaria Cruiser sailing boat
Bavaria Cruiser CRUISER 42
Completely renovated during winter 2018-2019, our yacht is well equipped and very comfortable. Composed of 4 double cabins, one of which is occupied by the crew and 2 bathrooms, we welcome on board the "Matilda" up to 6 guests.
We offer a tour of the islands of Cyclades, from the port of Pollonia where our yacht is docked on the island of Milos (accessible by ferry or plane). Join us and explore the islands of Folegandros, Ios, Koufounissia & Paros in one week!
On board, do not worry, we take care of everything! Just relax and let us take care of the rest. Whether cooking, cleaning, driving, etc ... our experienced crew takes care of everything!
We also provide customers with masks, fins, snorkels, 2 SU-Paddle and a Go-pro so the photos will be transferred to a USB key offered.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
Maybe availability of usb fans to help circulate air on warm nights. Also I’d have been interested in them suggesting a little sailing tutorial on winds/speed and sails;-)Mathilde and Nikos were the best part of the boat! Their knowledge of the area was superb as was their suggested itinerary. Together they speak 4 languages and their communication before, during and after the sail was flawless. The boat is just renovated, the quality of the linens is Fantastic, the energy and warmth of this husband-wife duo, the food and drink. The stand up paddle board and snorkelling gear in pristine condition and the go-pro and pictures of the trip are a lovely bonus. Lots of usb connections for charging devices.
Julie T. sailed with this Bavaria Cruiser CRUISER 42
Published Jun 11, 2019
The weather did not cooperate as we were unable to sail 2 days because of high winds. Nothing you can do about this.Nikos and Matilda are wonderful. They are friendly and helpful and take care of your every need. Matilda is a fantastic cook.
Lloyd F. sailed with this Bavaria Cruiser CRUISER 42
Published Jul 5, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||95.10 gal|
|Engine power||50 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||7.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.59 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||66.04 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Nov 1, 2019||Apr 30, 2020||-||$348||$1,738|
|May 1, 2020||May 31, 2020||-||$823||$4,345|
|Jun 1, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$956||$5,028|
|Jul 1, 2020||Jul 31, 2020||-||$1,077||$5,665|
|Aug 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$1,147||$5,990|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$956||$5,028|
|Oct 1, 2020||Oct 31, 2020||-||$823||$4,345|
- Last minute discount 10.00% for bookings made less than 7 days before charter From May 1, 2020 until Oct 31, 2020 , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Early booking discount 10.00% for bookings made more than 1 day before charter From Oct 18, 2019 until Mar 31, 2020 , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- For weekly charters check-in is Saturday
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Milos. Harbour: Port of Milos. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.