3 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Relax aboard this sailboat in Valencia
Bavaria Cruiser 50
Also perfect for winter, as it is equipped with heating.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||49.18 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||208.70 gal|
|Engine power||75 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||10 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.19 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||84.54 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Dec 30, 2019||Mar 28, 2020||-||$571||$3,458|
|Mar 29, 2020||Jun 19, 2020||-||$720||$4,322|
|Sep 28, 2020||Oct 9, 2020||-||$375||$4,322|
|Oct 10, 2020||Dec 28, 2020||-||$571||$3,458|
- Early booking discount 10.00% for bookings made more than 60 days before charter , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $2,881
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Cash.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $161 per rental
- Skipper : $173 per day
- If available we offer to sleep on board the first night before the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
Essential Qualification PER. Previous experience required. NOT RENTED WITHOUT PATTERN
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Valencia. Harbour: Puerto de Valencia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.