Without skipper (bareboat)
Rent this sailing boat and get to know the beaches of Gran Canaria
Bavaria Cruiser 46 (4Cab)Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates.
It has 4 cabins, 3 bathrooms and convertible lounge that allows overnight for 10 people. The interior spaces are very well integrated, offering a surprising spaciousness and habitability. It has a very nice living / dining room and the cabins are more than comfortable. It comes equipped with full kitchen.
On the deck, the cockpit is very spacious and pleasant, offering a lot of safety during navigation and a lot of comfort during anchoring. Its well-designed bathing platform stands out for easy access to water.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Steffen H. sailed with this Bavaria Cruiser 46 (4Cab)
Published Dec 29, 2018
|Model||Cruiser 46 (4Cab)|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||47.41 ft Great length!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||121.52 gal|
|Engine power||1 x 1 x 60 HP 59.82 HP H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||8 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.59 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||55.48 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Cleaning : $178 per rental
- Outboard : $113 per week
- Gas bottle : $24 per rental
- Bed-linen : $18 per rental
- Towel set : $6 per person
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17:00 h.
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Gran Canaria. Harbour: Puerto Deportivo Pasito Blanco. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.