Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy the sea on board this Bavaria 49 sailing boat
It is shown comfortable both coastal cruising and sailing. Its outstanding features sailing, thanks to a sail area of balanced dimensions, safety and create a lot of control, while meeting the demands of any navigator in all weather conditions.
It has hot water, a large area navigation and a perfect finish interior allowing maximum comfort as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Bath is conveniently ideal for the little ones because it offers high security and has bathing platform for access to water.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Se nota que Juan Miguel quiere hacer que todos se diviertan, pero en ocasiones es un poco pesado.La experiencia en su conjunto. Juan Miguel favoreció que todos participasen en la navegación.
Enrique A. sailed with this Bavaria 49
Published Jun 27, 2017
Paloma sailed with this Bavaria 49
Published Aug 22, 2016
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||51.18 ft Great length!|
|Day places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||184.92 gal|
|Engine power||120 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8 Knots|
|Max speed||10 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.59 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 28, 2020||Oct 3, 2020||$705||$1,101||$4,938|
|Oct 4, 2020||Oct 29, 2020||$705||$1,101||$3,205|
|Oct 30, 2020||Dec 29, 2020||$606||$866||$3,205|
Included in the price
- Towels per week
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $124 per week
- Skipper : $1,300 per week
- Skipper : $186 per day
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 11:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Cleaning more than 1 day- 100 euros
Skipper over 1 day- 160 euros
Fuel 1 day INCLUDED
- Buffet lunch with drinks included: € 28 / person
- Buffet lunch with drinks included for children: 14 € / person
- Snacks or coffee and cake: 15,50 € / person
- Cava: € 3.70 / person
- Half day drinks: 7,50 € / person
- Drinks full day: 11,50 € / person
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Puerto de Portocolom. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.