Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
Beautiful 46 2007 sailing boat
This boat has a very safe and comfortable design, designed for both cruising. It is easy to use and has good maneuverability. Candles are easy to use and provide a lot of stability and control during navigation.
It includes 4 cabins, convertible lounge and 2 bathrooms that allow overnight to a total of 10 people. Its interior layout is exceptional, with wide and comfortable spaces like the living room / dining room, ideal for life on board. It features a fully equipped kitchen.
Externally, it highlights its well integrated and protected cockpit, designed both to steer the boat comfortably and relax and enjoy the day while moored. It has a swim platform easy access to water.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Andres L. sailed with this Bavaria 46
Published Aug 28, 2018
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||46.59 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||121.52 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||8 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||68.68 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jul 26, 2020||Aug 22, 2020||-||-||$5,591|
|Aug 23, 2020||Oct 24, 2020||-||-||$4,846|
|Oct 25, 2020||Dec 28, 2020||-||-||$3,603|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,485
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Comfort Pack : $435 per week
- Comfort Pack second week : $248 per week
- VIP Comfort Pack : $248 per week
- Skipper : $224 per day
- Hostess : $149 per day
- SUP : $186 per week
- Snorkel equipment : $186 per week
- Internet Wi-Fi : $124 per week
- Transfer service per way and 8 passengers : $224 per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The Comfort Pack includes: technical service in Ibiza, final cleaning, bed linen, 1 towel per person and auxiliary dinghy with outboard motor.
The Comfort Pack includes: priority shipment before 2:00 p.m. and late arrival until 10:00 p.m., must be in port the previous day before 18:00 p.m.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Valencia. Harbour: Puerto de Valencia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.