2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy the coast of Ibiza on board a Bavaria sailing boat
Bavaria 40 large and comfortable sailing boat. 13 meters long, three cabins, two bathrooms, kitchen and living room, plus space for sunbathing and the entire Mediterranean to bathe. We navigate wherever you want in Ibiza or Formentera.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||7 people|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8 Knots|
|Max speed||10 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||39.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 17, 2020||Sep 5, 2020||$286||$571||$4,000|
- Skipper : $171 per person per day
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 12:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 20:00 h.
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All included except the professional employer that is 150 euros per day
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port de Sant Antoni. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.