Come sail to Ibiza and Formentera with Patrón!
$2,974 / week
from $535 /day
from $2,974 /week
3 cabins, 2 baths, 8 places
Skipper is mandatory
2 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
1. THE SAILBOAT
The is a beautiful sailboat, with 12.50 meters of length and, due to its technical characteristics, it reaches the highest levels of its segment, allowing an exceptional length of flotation that improves its speed and passage by wave, making it a sailboat Exceptional for navigation and customer comfort.
2. SERVICES ON BOARD
2.1. Our spaces
Cabins and bathrooms
- Three double cabins (two aft and one in the bow, the latter being somewhat more spacious than the previous two and with bathroom en suite).
- Two full bathrooms with shower, one electric aft (shared by the two cabins located in that area of the sailboat) and another manual forward (integrated into the bow cabin so it is for the exclusive use of the client housed in this cabin).
- Interior: area that has a central table and a set consisting of bench and U-shaped sofa that allows a comfortable stay for six people, finding the set up beige. It has an LCD TV and a collection of marine or nautical-themed films. By having pendrive input, the customer can bring their own movies if you wish to see them on board.
- Exterior: cockpit area (in nautical slang, the open chamber of a sailboat is called a "cockpit" where, as is the case, the wheel is installed and from which the main sail sheets can be handled and of the jibs) where there is a table and two benches with upholstered cushions in beige, which allows a comfortable stay for six people and where the customer can from an aperitif to breakfast, lunch or dinner, enjoying the landscape, the temperature, the sunrise or sunset.
It is an open space in front of the interior dining room. Equipment:
- Two gas fires
- An oven
- A refrigerator
- A sink with two breasts
- Kitchenware (manual juicer, Italian coffee maker, ice bucket, mandolin, table and kitchen cutlery, cutting boards, pans, frying pans, pasta drainer, flat plates, deep plates, large trays, medium trays, water glasses, wine glasses, champagne glasses and balloon glasses - all plastic to avoid glass breakages on board -)
- Bow deck with mattresses where the client can relax, sunbathe or contemplate the stars (only from May to September, both included).
- Starboard deck and port deck with mats where the client can relax, sunbathe or gaze at the stars. It has an awning which allows creating a shaded area to avoid the sun in its hours of greater intensity (only from May to September, both included).
- Stern bath with awning which allows creating a shaded area to avoid the sun in its hours of greater intensity (only from May to September, both included).
2.2. Other amenities
- Motorized auxiliary boat of 2,6 CV for embarking / disembarking
- Equipment for snorkeling
- 3G Wifi. In the case of crossings of weekly duration, the client will have a network for his personal use which will allow him to upload the best moments of his trip to his social networks and share them with his family and friends (only from May to September, both included)
- CD music player and pendrive reader in case the client wants to bring his favorite music on board
- Interior and exterior audio system
- 10 USB connections distributed inside and outside the sailboat for charging devices (mobile phones and tablets) with different power depending on the device in question
- Solar panels that allow a continuous supply of electricity which leads to less use of the engine (thus achieving less noise pollution for the benefit of the environment and the customer, as well as a lower consumption of fuel) and allows the rapid loading of the devices of the customer (mobile phones and tablets)
- LCD TV and movie collection of marine or nautical theme
- Access to musical applications with an endless number of music libraries (Spotify)
- Information about the area
- Amenities. In each bathroom the client will be able to find bath gel and shampoo. The client, if he chooses to travel by plane, will be able to travel with a lighter baggage and without obligation to invoice. The above products have been produced in an ecological way, with 100% biodegradable agents, so they are respectful with the environment and do not harm the skin or hair (only from May to September, both included)
- Sunscreen (high grade) and moisturizers (aftersun). The client, if he chooses to travel by plane, will be able to travel with a lighter baggage and without obligation to invoice. The previous products have been elaborated in an ecological way, with 100% biodegradable agents, so they are respectful with the Environment and do not harm the skin (only from May to September, both included)
- Linen and towels: each cabin has a fitted sheet and a countertop sheet (the latter can be replaced, depending on availability and customer preference, for a summer bag per person), as well as a light blanket and a towel. bathroom per client (exclusive use for the boat). The bed linen and towels will be changed on voyages of more than seven days
- Outdoor shower
- Hot water in the bathrooms, in the kitchen and in the outdoor shower
3. OTHER SERVICES ON BOARD: Purchase on board, Catering on board and Reservations
3.1. Buy on board
On land you can buy your favorite foods and drinks to consume on board. You should bring the purchase to port and we will help you to take it on board so that you can stow it. Before boarding, we will provide you with an orientation shopping list that you can use if it is your wish or give you ideas on how to organize. If you prefer that we make the first purchase for you and you find it already on board duly stowed on your arrival ("Purchase on board"), please let us know at the time of booking. This service "Purchase on board" (carrying out the purchase, transport and stowage) has a cost of 60 euros and is available on journeys of one (1) week.
3.2. Catering on board
In case you want to hire a catering service ("Catering on board") that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, you must tell us at the time of booking. This service is available on one (1) week trips and it is necessary to indicate that you are interested in this service at the time of booking. We will provide possibilities and budget for catering and the cost of providing the service. The services "Purchase on board" and "Catering on board" must be paid in cash and on board the sailboat, at the time they are going to be lent.
Do not forget that it is also possible to visit a restaurant and for this, the boss will provide you with recommendations, as well as the reservation process. In addition, the skipper will take you ashore on the dinghy and pick you up when you finish. We also facilitate contact with car or motorcycle rental agencies, as well as taxi service in and to the airport. This service ("Reservations") is free.
4. WHERE WE NAVIGATE
In the summer months (from May to September) we organize trips in Ibiza and Formentera in which, we assure you, you will enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience, through which and starting from the pleasure of navigation and life on board , you will get to know natural surroundings and places of singular beauty and marine biodiversity, at the same time that you will participate in the island's culture through its gastronomy, its wines, its architecture, its history and its legends.
You will enjoy your holidays in Ibiza and Formentera in a different way. Sailing, you will discover the gentle line that draws the coast of the islands and its wonderful coves, and in them we will anchor so that you can walk through the white sand of its beaches, enjoy its seabed doing snorkeling, or take a bath, outside the hustle and bustle, its crystal clear waters and emerald color.
You will also know life on board. You can have breakfast, lunch or dinner on the sailboat, while you enjoy the sun and the sea breeze, contemplate its famous sunrises and sunsets or admire the light of night and its sky dotted with stars.
Simultaneously, you can, if it is your desire, discover the secrets hidden in the small island towns, enjoy their pace of life, calm and leisurely, their local and international cuisine (wonderful duality that characterizes everything in these islands), its wines, its fashionable premises, its architecture, its history or its legends.
No previous experience is necessary and if you want to learn how to sail, you can do it under the supervision of the skipper.
We will contact you and your group once you have formalized the reservation in order to know your preferences and, according to them, design the best route for you to live a unique experience !.
Outside the summer months, we sail on the Levante coast and design nautical experiences based on the availability of the client and the weather.
5. THE PATTERN
Joseba Martinez de la Torre came into contact with the sea before, even, taking his first steps since he is the son of a Captain of the Merchant Navy and, therefore, belongs to a family of sailors. From a very young age, he escaped from the School to the fishing port of Santurce (Vizcaya) to contemplate the coming and going of the boats. So much persisted that, with barely 12 years, they let him govern the boats that, with a capacity of 60 passengers, moved at that time to the Biscayan from one margin to another of the Ria del Nervión. With 19 years he embarked on a merchant to "see the world" and sailed along the coasts of northern Europe and Africa, our country and the Mediterranean coast.
He returned and, although dedicated to a more "traditional" profession, he always continued sailing through seas such as the Bay of Biscay or the Mediterranean or in oceans such as the Atlantic or the Austral.
From an academic point of view, Joseba Martínez de la Torre was trained at the Nautical School of Bermeo (Vizcaya), a vocational training center in the nautical sector whose degrees are approved by the General Directorate of the Merchant Navy belonging to the Ministry of Development. Account, therefore, with the formation of greater recognition and prestige of our country. Check at the end of this section, the titles you have.
The commitment of Joseba Martínez de la Torre with navigation and the nautical world is not only professional but also personal. The consequence of this commitment has been its active contribution to the dissemination, knowledge and practice of navigation. In this sense, promoted in 2007 the creation of the first Sailing Association of the Left Bank of the Nervión of which he was one of its responsible. He has also designed and organized multiple regattas in the Cantabrian Sea, such as the "Ruta del Hierro". This commitment is maintained today with the same and only objective then: to share with others their great passion, navigation.
Joseba Martínez de la Torre treasures cruises, regattas, competitions ... and is an expert expert in the sea, the environment and navigation, and all this thanks to his knowledge and experiences accumulated over the years that make him an exceptional employer. We have the privilege of counting at the helm. Their titles are:
- Coastal Pattern of the Merchant Navy
- Harbor Master
- Captain of the Yacht
- Operator of the Global Maritime Rescue and Rescue System
- Automatic Dot Radar Operator
- Advanced firefighting
- Advanced health education
- Passenger ships
- Ship's protection officer
- Rescue and survival boats
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
No se me ocurre nada...Muy comodo y equipado, atencion y asesoramiento continuo. Una maravillosa zona donde tomar el sol.
Beatriz sailed with this Bavaria 40
Published Jun 19, 2018
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||55 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||8.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||39.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 16, 2019||Jun 22, 2019||-||$535||$2,974|
|Jun 23, 2019||Aug 31, 2019||-||$714||$4,104|
|Sep 1, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||-||$535||$2,974|
Skipper is mandatory and costs $178 / day
Included in the price
- Final cleaning for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $178 per day
- Skipper half day : $119 half day
- Final cleaning : $89 per week
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- For week charters check-out is on Saturday until 11
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port de Sant Antoni. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.