Without skipper (bareboat)
Rent this sailing boat and get to know the beaches of Lanzarote
With this magnificent cruise you can get to know the waters of Lanzarote, La Graciosa, Isla de Lobos and Fuerteventura, with the greatest comfort of navigation. The interiors are comfortable and you will find them clean and cared for. At the card table you have an Ipad for internet connections in the ports, or through your mobile phone during navigation. The boat is dispatched for zone two, which will also allow you to navigate all the Canary Islands. If you want, we design the route and reserve a berth in the ports you wish to visit.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||55.48 gal|
|Engine power||40 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||95.10 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2016||Dec 31, 2019||$535||$892||$2,617|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,784
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
Auxiliary included in the price, cleaning if the boat is delivered well is not charged.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Lanzarote. Harbour: Marina Rubicón. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.