1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday with this 32 Cruiser sailboat
Bavaria 32 Cruiser
It has a wide deck to take the sun, a seating area in the bathtub and swim platform that facilitates access to the sea and board. It has a kitchen with a fridge, oven and cooking fires with all the necessary utensils. It has a shower at the stern with hot and cold water.
We also carry on board for our customers a kayak paddles to enjoy a fun activity and dinghy with outboard motor to access the beaches. It also has a stereo with CD radio with bluetooth and USB connection. And of course, in the sailboat we find all the security elements required for safe navigation.
In addition to sailing, we offer many activities with which you will have a great time. From swimming in beaches with crystal clear waters and sandy bottoms, to snorkeling with sea beds full of life. You can eat homemade food and enjoy an open bar during the trip. You can fish, take pictures and paddle in the kayak. You will enjoy very funny moments with your family or friends. Children have a great time leaving aside the tablets and mobile phones. You can celebrate your birthday, your bachelor party or single, and if you want, optionally, you can spend the night in one of the cabins of the sailboat. Enjoy a wonderful day aboard our fantastic sailboat and take in your memory the best moments of your holidays, the weekend or a getaway. Do not forget that you can sail with us at any time of the year.
- 7 hours exclusive departure (up to 6 people). € 110 for each extra person up to a maximum of 9.
- Exit of 3.5 hours exclusively (up to 6 people). € 75 for each extra person up to a maximum of 9. (aperitif + drink)
- Departures for the exclusive sunset (up to 6 people). € 65 for each extra person up to a maximum of 9. (aperitif + drink)
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
For me nothing. The boat is not glamorous, if that is what you are looking for, but it is well maintained and welcoming.Our trip with Cata was a low-key family day. The kayaks and paddle board were a great hit. The food was simple but delicious and Cata was a lovely host.
Andrew sailed with this Bavaria 32 Cruiser
Published Aug 25, 2017
Todo genial !!! Catalina es encantadora. Lo recomendamos y repetiremos sin duda! Además, barco súper cómodo y bonito. Gracias Cat!
Emeline L. sailed with this Bavaria 32 Cruiser
Published May 26, 2019
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Fresh water||66.04 gal|
|Engine power||29 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||7.00 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||39.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Dec 31, 2018||Dec 30, 2019||$597||$878||$5,406|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Paddle surf per rental
- Kayak per rental
- Skipper per rental
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Food per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
- Exit 7 hours exclusively (up to 6 people). 110 € for each extra person up to a maximum of 9.
- Exit 3.5 hours exclusively (up to 6 people). € 75 for each extra person up to a maximum of 9. (appetizer + drink)
- Exits for exclusive sunset (up to 6 people). € 65 for each extra person up to a maximum of 9. (aperitif + drink)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Lunch (on full day outings)
- Water, soft drinks and beer
- Passenger insurance
- Snorkel masks
- Surfboard table
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Use of cabins
DAYS OF DEPARTURE - Every day.
- Departure from 6 hours - From 11:00 to 17:00 hours.
- Departure from 1/2 (morning) - From 10-13: 00 h.
- Exit 1/2 (late) - From 14 - 17:30
- Sunset departure - From 18 - 21:00 h.
RECOMMENDED AGE - All ages.
DIFFICULTY - Low.
LANGUAGES - Spanish, Catalan, English and French.
RECOMMENDATIONS - Comfortable, white-soled clothing and shoes are recommended. And according to the time of year, it is advisable to wear some warm clothing. Also important is bath linen, towel and sunscreen of high factor. And if you are prone to dizziness, you should preferably take a pill against dizziness 20 minutes before boarding.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Puerto de Palma. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.