2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Enjoy your trip in a 12.80 metre sailboat
Baltic Yachts Baltic 42 DP
By design flat and uncluttered deck has large areas for sunbathing.
This fully equipped for all types of navigation and life on board.
This maintained like new, and only rented with Patron Professional
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Vicente sailed with this Baltic Yachts Baltic 42 DP
Published Jul 16, 2016
Menaje de cocina
Jose A. sailed with this Baltic Yachts Baltic 42 DP
Published Aug 2, 2018
|Model||Baltic 42 DP|
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||7 people|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||50 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7.00 Knots|
|Max speed||8.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||47.55 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 2, 2019||Oct 29, 2019||-||-||$1,931|
|Oct 30, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||-||-||$1,463|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,170
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Cash.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $88 / half day or $176 / day.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $176 per week
- Skipper : $176 per day
- Skipper half day : $88 half day
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 12
- If available we offer to sleep on board the last night after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Only rentals 1 to 5 days are accepted during the months of June, July and August with less than a week in advance.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Castellón. Harbour: Puerto de Castellón. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.