Sailing boat rent Atlantic M60 in Marina Kalamaki, Athens refitted 2018
from $410 /day
from $2,865 $2,579 /week
5 cabins, 5 baths, 10 places
*Skipper is mandatory
She is a beautiful sailing boat with spacious living and dining area which includes entertainment with television,tuner and DVD player. Music can also be enjoyed on deck via the outdoor speakers. The large galley has a freezer,twin refrigerators and full size ceramic cooker with fan-assisted electric oven. The accommodation consists of four spacious, air-conditioned double cabins. Each cabin has ensuite toilet and shower facilities .Also separate twin crew cabin forward with own head/shower room. The interior,made with bright colours,gives you a very pleasant feeling. The sun deck area and the white soft cushions invite you to enjoy the sun if you don't wish to participate to the "sailing adventure". The cockpit area with the large table and incorporated refrigerator, provides sitting for outdoor meals.We offer welcome drinks, towels, beach towels, bed linen and beauty products (shampoo, conditioner, body wash) at no extra cost. We charter it skippered because we believe that with an extra cost of 160 euro per day you'll be able to relax more and be safe. we offer 10% discount for second week.
- Although the captains were incredibly helpful when it came to offering information on islands when asked, it would be great to have a list of restaurants and information on different islands and things to do that you can review with the captains on departure. This could perhaps be a folder of documents to aid when deciding what to do where. - It would be better for the price of the sailing trip to incorporate the cost of food for the captains in advance to avoid any discussions on a daily basis regarding food.- We absolutely loved stopping in remote coves and beaches for a quick dip. This was something that you can only do if you are sailing. - It was amazing how we managed to see so many placed in such a short time. - We loved seeing dolphins on the way there and back to Athens. - The captains were extremely helpful and friendly as well as attentive to our needs and requirements. - The boat was very clean and new which made our stay much more comfortable! - We were glad to see that the captains knew people on the islands and were planning ahead of arrival. This made us feel much more comfortable. - We had an amazing dinner cooked by Nikos on the boat which was lovely!!The boat owner responded to this comment:Eva, thank you very much for your nice comments about the boat! About your suggestions ,I think it's a good idea to incorporate the cost of the food for the captains in the yacht price. It's just that as many times the clients eat onboard and they share the food with the captain, we didn't want to add an extra cost with no reason. About suggestions for restaurants, the captain avoids making suggestions, because we don't want our clients to think that we get commissions from certain places. It's a good idea though to prepare info about sight seeing on different islands. Thank you again for your time to rate our boat, and I hope to see you back!!
Eva H. sailed with this ATLANTIC M60
Published Jul 23, 2018
The captain was very patient with everyone's requests. The boat owner was very approachable and hospitable. The boat itself had been recently refurbished and it was very comfortable. If I could only change something, it would be the weather!The boat owner responded to this comment:I’m so sad the weather didn’t help! If you decide to come back next year you’ll have a special treat! It was a pleasure to meet you!
Tina L. sailed with this ATLANTIC M60
Published Aug 10, 2018
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||60.01 ft Great length!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||317.01 gal|
|Engine power||135 H.P.|
|Average fuel consumption||3.17 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||264.17 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 29, 2018||Oct 26, 2018||-||$430||$3,009|
|Oct 27, 2018||Nov 23, 2018||-||$410||$2,865|
|May 3, 2019||May 30, 2019||-||$430||$3,009|
|May 31, 2019||Jun 30, 2019||-||$955||$3,582|
|Jul 1, 2019||Aug 30, 2019||-||$1,194||$4,298|
|Aug 31, 2019||Sep 27, 2019||-||$955||$3,582|
|Sep 28, 2019||Oct 25, 2019||-||$430||$3,009|
|Oct 26, 2019||Nov 22, 2019||-||$410||$2,865|
- Long term discount 10.00% for bookings From Mar 1, 2018 until Dec 31, 2018 , for all bookings for more than 14 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
Skipper is mandatory and costs $191 / day
Included in the price
- Outboard engine
- Bed linen
- Skipper : $191 per day
- Final cleaning : $179 per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- Flexible check-out! Choose the day to start your charter, you must be back in the base port until 10:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS (consult prices): Airport or Hotel Transportation
Fishing and snorkelling equipment
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Athens. Harbour: Marina Kalamaki. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.