1 Heads (toilets)
Without skipper (bareboat)
A beautiful Archambaut sailboat in Ibiza
Something different in Ibiza and Formentera, Do not miss the opportunity to try this wonderful boat.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Day places||10 people|
|Fresh water||13.21 gal|
|Engine power||30 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||5.00 Knots|
|Max speed||7.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.79 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||18.49 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
No skipper is provided for this boat
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- For weekly charters check-in is Saturday
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Boya Salinas. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.