20 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper included in the price
PASSENGER SAILING VESSEL
0 Sailing Cruiser
Ship-owning company RUNNING ON WAVES LTD owns and operates a 64-metre-long three-mast luxury barquentine RUNNING ON WAVES, one of the biggest sailing ships in the world. Benamed by the media “The most beautiful sailing ship of the XXI century”, she is like a childhood Dream of Adventure incarnated. She will take you to your journey of a lifetime.
RUNNING ON WAVES is a genuine sailing cruise vessel of high ocean-going class that implies unrestricted sailing region except for glacial zones in wintertime, and the highest safety standards maintained on board in compliance with the SOLAS convention.
Launched in 2011, she is a combination of a classical clipper with contemporary design engineering, elegant, high-speed and environment-friendly.
What we do.
We specialize in doing luxury Charters for small, top-level, Event groups (20-40 guests). Such events can be:
- Private events for UHNW clients (birthday, wedding, vacation, bachelor party, etc);
- Corporate events (seminars, conferences, presentation, lectures, incentives);
Besides, we do:
- Golf-&-Sail cruises;
- Educational travel (vacation + lectures);
- Affinity travel, for various lifestyle clubs – yoga, diving, cigars, culinary, wines, photography;
- Scheduled cruises
- Crossings – last minute short FIT scheduled cruises at 50% discount on regular cruise rates.
The ship was conceived to combine maneuverability of a sport yacht, the highest standards of comfort and decor, and a shallow draft that allows calling at small marinas and secluded coves inaccessible even to many a big yacht, let alone cruise liners.
Cutting-edge technologies, such as pitch-killing stabilizers and sophisticated masses distribution, help make sailing comfortable at any sea conditions. Desalinators account for the unlimited supply of fresh water.
Our state-of-the-art hydraulic ramp at the stern of the vessel provides direct access to water for swimming and water sports.
Sails being our main driving power, we boast unbeatably low level of fuel consumption, on average 75 l per hour only, which is about 10 times lower than on a motor boat of a comparable size.
- Active lifestyle, premium comfort and intimacy of a private mega-yacht, gastronomic indulgence;
-true romanticism and the aura of seafaring;
- out-of-ordinary itineraries that open for you a door to wild nature, pristine beaches, cosmopolitan ports and guide you through palette of cultural and natural tints unseen by a mass tourist thus turning your vacation into a genuine ecology- and culture-aware exploration;
- add to this 15.5 square metres of available open teakwood deck space per guest, and this is what they call the signature RUNNING ON WAVES experience aspired by connoisseurs of sophisticated travel throughout the world.
RUNNING ON WAVES is a second-to-none venue for your private function as well as for top-level business and educational events. The salon can comfortably accommodate up to 42 guests and is equipped as a full-scale multimedia hall, including simultaneous translation, hi-end professional video and sound, thus allowing you to hold a presentation, a lecture, a conference or a seminar at an unmatched level.
Prestige. Freedom. Sails.
The interior concept deftly embodies Art Deco ideas with carefully selected natural materials: mahogany, leather, teak, corian, stainless steel, while marine accessories and paintings by contemporary artists call to life a strong charisma of the classical yachting style.
18 ensuite cabins equipped with a 5-star hotel room facilities (safe-box, multifunctional TV monitor, air conditioner, fridge, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers) provide various accommodation options to meet requirements of business guests, leisure travelers and families alike. 5 cabins at the main deck, finished in warm colours, feature panoramic windows, skylights, double beds, while 13 lower deck cabins have portholes, are styled in green and blue colours and include 4 doubles, 1 twin, 3 pullman (bunk) twins and 5 triples. The cabins are intricately decorated with mosaics and have marble sinks in the bathrooms.
From your cabin you can monitor the vessel’s current operation, as images from surface and underwater cameras as well as navigation systems indications from the bridge are broadcast to the cabins TVs.
Apart from the two bars you can relish your favorite drink in one the three open-deck lounge areas with bartender service.
A large number of shadowed zones allows you to enjoy a cruise even despite the baking sun.
Activities and recreation.
Water sports and fun: swimming, water slide, snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, wakeboard, water ski, deep-sea fishing, mini-banana, underwater scooters.
Maritime master-classes: bridge and engine tour, sailor’s knots tying, mast climbing, sail setting, celestial navigation, yacht running.
Yoga, Zumba-fitness, massage, sun-deck Jacuzzi.
Photosafari. Culinary master-classes and wine tasting, nargile, cigars.
Classes of Greek language and dances. Serviette- and towel-folding lessons.
Land excursions. Salon entertainment: Disco, karaoke, cinema, table games.
Our experienced and dedicated international crew consists of 21 multilingual professionals of luxury hospitality and seamanship, who take full care of your perfect safety and enwrap you with impeccable service and personalized attention.
RUNNING ON WAVES operates mostly in the Mediterranean, though any part of the World Ocean is open for you on board our vessel, as well. The boat is fully fitted with navigation equipment required for Atlantic or Pacific trans-ocean crossings and for passing through Panama and Suez canals. Just tell us, where the feeling of freedom calls you to, and let your adventure begin! Lifetime-long memories guaranteed.
Let us surprise you !
|Boat type||Sailing boat|
|Length||209.97 ft Great length!|
|Day places||42 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||18 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||20 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||17,699.58 gal|
|Engine power||650 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||17.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||19.81 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||9,246.05 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 1, 2019||Oct 31, 2019||-||-||$122,014|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 12
- For day charters check-out is until 12
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Peloponnese. Harbour: Nafplio port. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.