from $296 /day
from $1,481 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 1 day
With or without skipper
Zodiac Medline 550
Zodiac Medline 550
It is full optional with:
-LOWRANCE Touch GPS Ploter and Fish finder (whole Adriatic Sea Charts),compass, speed log, navigational lights
-Bosse mp3 Audio Bluetooth/USB player
-top bimini, sundeck with cushions, bathing ladder, bathing platform, life jackets (for children also), electric bilge pump, first-aid kit,
-trim indicator, anchor, anchor chain, ropes.
Fuel not included in price.
* you get full tank of gas in the morning, and as much you spend you have to pay on the return.
* in case you would like to have a professional skipper which can show you all the beauties of this gorgeous area you can hire him in our company.
PROFESSIONAL SKIPPER- Full day 80€
|Manufacturer||Zodiac Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Engine power||90 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||24 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||38 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||2.38 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||34.34 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 11, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$296||$1,481|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$322||$1,610|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$296||$1,481|
The required deposit for this boat is $354
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Cash.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $95 per day
- Final cleaning : $12 per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
1. The Client confirms that he accepts all conditions by signing the lease agreement (the “Agreement”).
2. Boats are insured by third party insurance company. The Client is obliged to cover the damage expenses in case the damage is caused by the Client. Damage assessment shall be performed by Rental Agency employee and Client shall agree with the assessment.
3. The Client must have a valid license for boat navigation, otherwise Client bears the responsibility.
4. The boat owner will rent completely equipped boat, in perfect shape and filled with gas, and the same condition is expected upon the return of the boat. The boat shall be returned at the agreed time and at the agreed place. For day rental the boat shall be taken at 9 a.m. and returned by 6 p.m.
5. The Client must along with the rent price also pay the deposit (in HRK value) which shall be returned to the Client if boat and its equipment are returned in its initial state. The Client must also give its personal identification document (passport or identity card) which shall be returned to the Client if boat and its equipment are returned in its initial state. The Client shall also report its sail route which shall be also written in the Agreement.
6. The Client is the only one who can navigate the boat, otherwise Client shall lose his right for the return of deposit. Sub-renting is not permitted neither is permitted to give the boat to third parties.
7. If the Client for any reason shall terminate the Agreement before its expiration, the money paid for the rent shall not be returned.
8. If the boat owner considers the weather conditions are not safe for navigation, Rental Agency keeps the right to forbid boat to leave the harbor and the money paid for rent shall not be returned to the Client.
9. The boat owner defines the number of persons on board. This number must not be exceeded.
10. In case of accident, the Client is obliged to contact the owner and the Port Authority which will write a record, and to protect the vessel during the procedure. Otherwise the Client bears the responsibility for possible consequences.
11. During the rental period, it is forbidden to take out the relevant equipment.
12. In case of disagreement with the interpretation of the Croatian text with some other foreign languages, the Croatian text will take precedence.
13. Arbitration – for all the disputes that might not come to amicable solution, the County Court of Rijeka shall have jurisdiction.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Krk. Harbour: Baška, island Krk. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.