from $637 /half day
from $1,216 /day
from $4,055 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
With or without skipper
Enjoy this PYTHON RIB from 2019
It is distinguished by its high technical performance and large outdoor spaces, with two large distinct areas:
- an extended aft cockpit with an equipped kitchen and relaxation area;
- a spacious bow sundeck.
The refined lines of this maxi rib make it unmistakable and inimitable. Home automation technology adopts solutions never seen before in this category. An exclusive and innovative design, enriched with precious materials and luxury finishes, with large interior spaces, separate bathroom and two large windows placed on the sides, allow a comfortable stay for four people and make the onboard experience unique.
This text was originally written in Italian and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Construction year||2019 Very new boat!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||350 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||35 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||52 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||18.49 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||211.34 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 17, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||$521||$985||$4,055|
|Jul 1, 2020||Jul 24, 2020||$637||$1,159||$5,793|
|Jul 25, 2020||Sep 6, 2020||$811||$1,390||$4,866|
|Sep 7, 2020||Oct 19, 2020||$637||$1,216||$4,055|
The required deposit for this boat is $753
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Bed linen : $17 per rental
- Skipper : $174 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 15:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due two weeks before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
1. Methods of payment and security deposit - The payment of the fee and the payment of the security deposit are to be paid at the time of taking over the rented rental unit. The deposit paid will be returned upon return of the boat, subject to verification of the state of the same and ascertained the absence of damage. Otherwise it will be retained as compensation for damages, or by way of deductible and except, in any case, the right to request the recovery of the greater damage suffered.
2. Control of the pleasure craft - The conductor undertakes not to transfer the rented boat to third parties.
3. Insurance - The unit is delivered insured with a third-party liability policy mandatory pursuant to the laws in force, for damage unintentionally caused to third parties by navigation or by the boat's water storage; this insurance does not cover: the loss or damage of the tenant's and the transported things. In any case the conductor will be liable for damages of any kind that cannot be compensated by the insurer due to the conductor's fault or fault or the deductible.
4. Damages, accidents, damage and repairs - In the event of damage, breakdown or accident, the tenant is obliged to immediately notify the landlord. He will be able to continue browsing only if this does not lead to aggravation of the damage, or danger to people and the boat. It will not be able to make any repairs unless prior authorization from the landlord. The costs necessary for repairs, temporarily charged to the tenant, will be reimbursed only if the cause of the same is not attributable to him, as provided in this contract. To protect its rights, the landlord may withhold the deposit, until full ascertainment of the aforementioned responsibility, without therefore being required to pay anything by way of interest, compensation for damages or anything else. If the rented unit suffers damage due to a reason not attributable to the lessee and that it jeopardizes its full usability for more than 48 hours, excluding the first night after breakdown, the lessor will reimburse the hours not taken. The hours not taken are not eligible for reimbursement - within the indicated limits -, failures to equipment and / or equipment that do not affect the navigability of the boat.
5. Obligations of the landlord - The landlord delivers the boat with the related appurtenances, in a state of navigability, complete with accessories, equipment and safety equipment and documents for navigation, as well as with all that is necessary to make the aforementioned boat navigable and to enable it to serve the agreed use. At the time of delivery, once the vessel has been examined and ascertained that it is equipped with all the necessary appliances to make it navigable and to enable it to be used, it will sign a list containing the inventory of the aforementioned appurtenances . By signing the inventory, the conductor expressly confirms that he has received the boat in good repair, in a state of navigability and suitable for the agreed use. It is expressly understood between the parties that the equipment of detailed nautical charts, provided by the landlord, exclusively covers the navigation area specified in the technical data sheet, taking into reasonable account the dimensions of the boat and the distances, as well as the port and accommodation facilities along the coast .
6. Obligations of the tenant - The tenant agrees to return the boat on the date, place and time established, in the state of fact in which he had taken possession, with the same characteristics and suitable for the same use, together with the accessories , equipment, equipment and documents received by the landlord at the time of delivery. The conductor expressly undertakes to: 1) use the boat exclusively for himself and for the crew and acknowledges that the transport of goods and passengers and any other type of trade or economic activity is prohibited; 2) respect the maximum number of transportable persons; 3) use the boat exclusively within the competence of the own authorization document or the designated person; 4) not to participate in regattas or other nautical events; 5) do not ask to be towed or tow other units except in case of absolute emergency; 6) respect the prohibitions of the port authority for bad weather or dangerousness at sea; in any case do not sail with sea higher than force six and all the times in which the weather reports communicate or foresee situations dangerous for navigation in the near future; 7) to anchor the boat in front of the coast in a safe position and to exercise continuous control over it; 8) do not keep any animal on board; 9) do not use any material that could damage it for external and internal cleaning of the boat; 10) moor the boat in front of the coast in a safe position and never leave it unattended; 11) to use the chartered boat for exclusive recreational use; 12) not to sub-rent the boat; 13) for the case of seizure of the boat, due to reasons attributable to it, to pay the landlord a mandatory contractual indemnity corresponding to the period of unavailability of the boat, except for proof of greater demonstrable damage by the landlord; 14) for the case of confiscation due to fault, to reimburse the value of the boat based on the used market of the moment, within thirty days. All costs relating to the use and consumption of the boat and in particular fuel, lubricating oil, water, electricity, port fees, customs duties, landing and / or mooring fees, even in private ports, are the responsibility of the tenant. , as well as any radiotelephone charges. The tenant undertakes to take care of the boat, to keep the accessories and the interior of the boat in order and to return it clean and in excellent condition. The tenant also undertakes to carry out the usual maintenance work and will therefore be held liable for any and all damage resulting from the failure to comply with the aforementioned obligation. The tenant is obliged to reimburse the landlord all sums that he has to pay to third parties for unlawful acts he has carried out, without the latter having to raise any exception whatsoever. The conductor expressly declares to take full responsibility for the events that may occur to third parties embarked and better listed in the crew list.
7. Delivery and return of the boat - The delivery obligation will become current and payable to the landlord only after the tenant has paid the entire rent, has paid the deposit and signed the inventory. The lease begins on the day and time of delivery of the vessel to the conductor and ends on the day and time of the return of the same to the lessor, provided that it takes place in the contractual terms provided. In the event of delay in the return of the unit, the tenant must pay the lessor € 100.00 (one hundred euros) for each hour of delay, increased by the higher cost due to any economic damage caused. The unit will be delivered with a full tank of fuel and must be returned with a full tank of fuel. Any deficiencies and / or breakages, found at the time of return, must be reinstated by the tenant or deducted from the deposit.
8. Delayed delivery - If for any reason the landlord cannot deliver the contracted unit, he can, with prior notice also by telephone, deliver another of similar characteristics, within 4 hours, with the obligation to reimburse the user of the related hourly share not taken. If the delay lasts more than 24 hours, the tenant can request the termination of the contract. In this case the lessor will be required to return the amount paid by the tenant and to pay a penalty equal to the agreed price for an hour of rental, with the express exclusion of the indemnifiability of the further damage.
9. Early return - If the tenant decides to conclude the rental and returns the boat before the agreed date, the landlord will not be required to make any refund, also the tenant will have to bear the port expenses not covered by the contract.
10. Failure to use - The landlord is not responsible for the non-use of the boat in the case of: weather adversities; contrary provisions of the maritime authorities; impediments of a personal nature of the user or his guests; in any case of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure. In such cases, the rental contract will also start from the time of delivery, as indicated in this contract and the lessor will maintain his right to the payment of the rent.
11. Disputes - Any and all controversies regarding the interpretation or execution of this contract will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Naples North Court.
12. Reference to the law - For anything not expressly stated in this contract, refer to the current legislation.
13. Registration fees - Any registration fees of this contract and any other consequential expenses, will be borne exclusively by the party that will have made them necessary.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Italy, Campania. Harbour: Porto Di Mergellina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.