NEW 2018 Semirigida of 25 feet in Marina Ibiza, ideal to go to Formentera, with solarium in bow and stern
$3,449$3,035 / week
from $507 /half day
from $654 $576 /day
from $3,449 $3,035 /week
With or without skipper
Pneumatic sports boat of 25 feet of length and capacity for 12 people ideal for day trips with family or friends. Surprising its good behavior during navigation and its easy handling, thought to get close to the beach or coves because of its reduced depth.
It incorporates a powerful motor that allows quick and safe travel. It is very comfortable during anchoring. It has a solarium in the bow to relax and sunbathe. Equipped with bimini.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
NothingGreat boat. Have everything on board (all safety equipment was pointed out to us (fire extinguisher, flares, enough life jackets for everyone). Borja pointed out all the areas we needed to avoid on the GPS. Boat was very clean and well maintained. Borja even sent us VHS numbers for restaurants on formentera.
Felicity I. sailed with this mv marine GT 25
Published Oct 11, 2018
Everything was covered. I don’t think anything more could have been done to improve our day sailing to FormentReassuring that someone was there to meet us on arrival. He took care to explain everything to us re how to operate the boat b
Carol C. sailed with this mv marine GT 25
Published Sep 8, 2018
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||15.85 gal|
|Engine power||225 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||9.25 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||54.16 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 16, 2018||May 31, 2019||$507||$654||$3,449|
|Jun 1, 2019||Jul 15, 2019||$535||$680||$4,080|
|Jul 16, 2019||Aug 31, 2019||$711||$830||$4,753|
|Sep 1, 2019||Sep 15, 2019||$595||$768||$4,520|
|Sep 16, 2019||May 31, 2020||$535||$647||$3,837|
- 12.00% discount , for all bookings , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter .
The required deposit for this boat is $1,784
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Optional skipper can be hired for $155 / half day or $214 / day Please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning (only in case of returning the dirty boat) : $59 per rental
- Skipper : $214 per day
- Skipper half day : $155 half day
- Wakeboard : $71 per day
- Water skis : $71 per day
- Dinghy : $71 per day
- Donut indivual : $59 per day
- Double donut : $95 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- Flexible check-out! Choose the day to start your charter, you must be back in the base port until 20:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due two weeks before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
The shipments and unpackings will be made in the mooring, it is necessary to specify the time of shipment in order to avoid unnecessary waiting.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Port d'Eivissa. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.