from $227 /day
from $996 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 4 days
With or without skipper
Enjoy this Highfield RIB from 2018
Highfield 640 DeluxeFlexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
With the impermeable qualities of our aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years as the day you towed it away from the dealers showroom.
The hull of the Deluxe 640 is built of 4mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
All this characteristics are important and this means that this RIB is perfect for daily trips to Croatian islands and coves.
Boat is aluminium and that means that it handles waves perfectly but also it is low consumer due to light hull.
Everything just perfect!
Pejsa R. sailed with this Highfield 640 Deluxe
Published Aug 26, 2020
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Fresh water||13.21 gal|
|Engine power||150 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||5.28 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||44.91 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2021||May 25, 2021||-||$227||$1,122|
|May 26, 2021||Jun 19, 2021||-||$277||$1,248|
|Jun 20, 2021||Jun 30, 2021||-||$315||$1,500|
|Jul 1, 2021||Aug 31, 2021||-||$378||$2,004|
|Sep 1, 2021||Sep 15, 2021||-||$315||$1,374|
|Sep 16, 2021||Sep 30, 2021||-||$277||$1,248|
|Oct 1, 2021||Dec 31, 2021||-||$227||$996|
|Feb 8, 2023||May 22, 2023||-||$227||$1,122|
|May 23, 2023||Jun 16, 2023||-||$277||$1,248|
|Jun 17, 2023||Jun 27, 2023||-||$315||$1,500|
|Jun 28, 2023||Aug 28, 2023||-||$378||$2,004|
|Aug 29, 2023||Sep 12, 2023||-||$315||$1,374|
|Sep 13, 2023||Sep 27, 2023||-||$277||$1,248|
|Sep 28, 2023||Nov 27, 2023||-||$227||$996|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,008
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Refund of 52% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $101 per day
- Water skis : $25 per day
- Water skis : $101 per week
- Wakeboard : $32 per day
- Wakeboard : $126 per week
- Paddle surf : $63 per day
- Paddle surf : $277 per week
- Banana : $63 per day
- Tube : $25 per day
- Tube : $76 per week
- Snorkeling equipment : $19 per day
- Snorkeling equipment : $101 per week
- Kayak : $38 per day
- Kayak : $151 per week
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
• For rental period of more than 4 days free fuel delivery service (fuel will be charged)
• The renter must present a valid boating license together with a personal identity document (identity card, passport or driver's license).
• Boats can be rented with or without skipper. The skipper is not included in the charter price.
• In addition to the charter price, a deposit must be paid. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the charter. For this, the boat must be returned as it was taken over.
• All boats are fully comprehensive insured. Passengers are insured with the maximum number of passengers on the chartered boat.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Hvar. Harbour: Port Hvar. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.