- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Skipper included in the price
Castoldi JT 21 for full day or half day charter.
Castoldi JT 21Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
I will be your captain on board and I know Malta's secrets and you will have a really unique experience cruising on my boat.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through the Nautal platform.
|Fresh water||10.57 gal|
|Engine power||260 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20 Knots|
|Max speed||35 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||39.63 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
- Refund of 57% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 16:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Malta, Valletta. Harbour: Ta' Xbiex. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.