- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Rent this RIB TEMPEST 770 2010
Capelli TEMPEST 770
Ideal for multi-sea trips.
Capacity: 14 people
Length: 7.70 m
Width: 2.80 m
Engine: Yamaha 225 HP 4 stroke (Year 2017) Engine New
Facilities: Soft water shower, bimini top, sunbathing front and rear, swim ladder, GPS sounder, Music ...
Open spacious and secure, ideal for exploring the creeks with family or friends
Possibility to have nautical accessories (towed buoy, water skiing, wake board) in supplement 30Eur / J
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Michel sailed with this Capelli TEMPEST 770
Published Jul 30, 2017
|Places||16 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||10.57 gal|
|Engine power||200 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||40 Knots High speed!|
|Fuel tank capacity||31.70 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $3,429
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Cash, Traveller cheque.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Skipper half day : $171 half day
- Skipper : $286 per day
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
To be able to rent one of our boats without skipper, you must be in possession of the navigation license. This will be requested on the day of the rental. A pontooner will help you to take your belongings and guide you in the maneuvers of departure and return. It is with pleasure that we will share with you our knowledge of the Calanques. Cast off !
Our schedules for the rental of your boat in Marseille:
1/2 day = 9h to 13h or 14h to 18h00 (weekdays only)
Day = 9h to 18h00
Evening = from 19h to 22h30
Our boat rental departures in Marseille:
In front of the restaurant "At the end of the quay" on the Mairie side: 1, Avenue Saint Jean 13002
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Bouches-du-Rhône - Marseille. Harbour: Marseille Vieux port. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.