from $356 /day
from $2,137 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 1 day
With or without skipper
Capelli Tempest 625 to rent at Port Grimaud
Capelli Tempest 625Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
This boat has a sun awning, a forward sundeck, a bathing ladder and a deck shower for when you anchor up.
The boat is equipped with a 115Hp engine which makes the RIB very manouverable and easy to use.
From Port Grimaud you can discover the many beaches of the Gulf of St Tropez and Ste Maxime.
Fuel fill-up is the responsibility of the hirer at the end of the rental.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Construction year||2021 This year's boat!|
|Engine power||115 H.P.|
|Aug 1, 2021||Aug 29, 2021||-||$483||$2,900|
|Aug 30, 2021||Sep 26, 2021||-||$356||$2,137|
|Sep 27, 2021||Oct 10, 2021||-||$483||$2,900|
|Oct 11, 2021||Dec 31, 2021||-||$356||$5,341|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,908
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Traveller cheque.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Refund of 49% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $64 per rental
- Skipper : $343 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
Speed limits in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez must be strictly adhered to:
- 3 nodes in the ports.
- 5 knots inside the yellow buoys.
- 20 knots elsewhere in the Gulf.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Saint-Tropez. Harbour: Port Grimaud Var. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.