- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Discover the coast of Guadeloupe on board a Beluga RIB
Beluga Young 20
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Engine power||100 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $3,423
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Towed buoy 1 place : $29 per day
- Wakeboard : $40 per day
- Mini floating bar : $11 per day
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
Coolers and children's vests under 10 years old are available for free on request
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Caribbean, Guadeloupe. Harbour: Marina de Bas-du-Fort. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.