from $235 /half day
from $326 /day
from $1,603 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
With or without skipper
Explore Girona at your own pace with your 5.0 Sport motorboat
V2 5.0 Sport🦠 Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates.
With capacity for 6 people, it is ideal for sailing with family or friends.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Construction year||2019 Very new boat!|
|Engine power||40 H.P.|
|Average fuel consumption||1.32 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||15.85 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Dec 31, 2019||Jun 28, 2020||$235||$326||$1,603|
|Jun 29, 2020||Aug 29, 2020||$263||$389||$1,821|
|Aug 30, 2020||Dec 29, 2020||$235||$326||$1,603|
|Dec 29, 2020||Jun 27, 2021||$235||$326||$1,603|
The required deposit for this boat is $458
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $172 per day
- Skipper half day : $92 half day
- Water skis : $46 per day
- Water skis : $29 half day
- Wakeboard : $46 per day
- Wakeboard : $29 half day
- Donut : $46 per day
- Donut : $29 half day
- Fishing kit : $46 per day
- Fishing kit : $29 half day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due two months before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The rent INCLUDES:
Mooring in base port
Final or last day cleaning
Running water and light in mooring
All mandatory safety equipment
The rent DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Mooring in ports other than delivery
Gasoline spent by the customer
Drink and food
Morning Rentals: 10am to 2pm
Evening Rentals: 3 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Rentals all day: 10am to 6pm
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Girona. Harbour: Port d'Aro. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.