- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
2x Volvo Penta IPS 800 Tornado Yachts 50s in Porto di Sorrento
Tornado Yachts 50s
Ventura has an unmistakable style that follows the lines of an offshore classic: it is an open yacht with excellent qualities that re-presents itself, in today's "S" version, with a completely renewed hull, a more efficient propulsion system and technological systems. 'vanguard.
A true icon of style and performance all "Made in Italy" characterized by elegant lines, dynamic profile and strong character.
Ventura is designed to experience navigation in total freedom thanks to its wide open spaces.
Enjoying the sun and the sea will be easy thanks to the two generous sunbathing areas.
Built for comfort and designed for pleasure, Ventura promises an unforgettable experience modeled on the Mediterranean style and that blends harmoniously the experience at sea both on deck and below deck.
The boat internally has two double cabins and two bathrooms available to guests. The crew has a separate dedicated cabin.
Unsurpassed in freedom and flexibility, each guest can design their own customized experience.
Possible embarkation from all ports of Campania (Naples, Ischia, Capri, Procida, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi)
The price includes:
Captain, welcome drink, soft drinks, appetizers.
The cost of fuel is not included.
Total length: 16.20 mt
Width: 4.36 mt
Engines: 2x Volvo Penta IPS 800
Cruising speed: 28-32 kn
Maximum speed: 40 kn
Fuel consumption: 120-150 l / h
Guests: max 12
Skipper / Crew: 1-2
Guest cabins: 2
Skipper / Crew
Additional services (on request):
/ PERSONAL CHEF
/ PRIVATE EVENTS
/ NIGHT LIFE
/ TENDER TO
What to visit on Ventura:
The Amalfi Coast, Capri, the Sorrento Peninsula, Ischia and Procida, these are just some of the places you can enjoy aboard this magnificent yacht.
A thousand bays and inlets of a land await you, which will surprise you at every stop.
This text was originally written in Italian and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Length||53.15 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||132.09 gal|
|Engine power||2x Volvo Penta IPS 800 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||28.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||36.98 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||554.76 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 1, 2019||Oct 15, 2019||$1,390||$2,317||$14,478|
- Early booking discount 10.00% for bookings made more than 45 days before charter , for all bookings for more than 5 days of charter .
- Last minute discount 10.00% for bookings made less than 2 days before charter , for all bookings for more than 1 day of charter .
The required deposit for this boat is $2,317
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer (One week before), Visa.
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Hostess : $116 per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
Boarding and landing fees are not included in the price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Italy, Campania. Harbour: Porto di Sorrento. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.