Sailing with this boat and enjoy Mallorca
1 cabin, 1 bath, 8 places
*Skipper is mandatory
Wonderful motorboat designed by Sunseeker with 47 feet. SUNSEEKER 45 designed in 2006 with 1 room and 1 WC, a great option for family members. Perfect to enjoy Ibiza starting in Santa Eulàlia. The capacity is 450 Liters of fresh water and 1200 Liters of fuel. Deck equipment consisting of: electric anchor, bow thruster, electric winches. Principal electronic equiment: gps plotter, radar, cd. Additional equipment is: gas cooking, electronic fridge.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Beautiful Sunseeker 45 of 14.18 meters, for up to 8 people and 2 people overnight. Perfect to discover the magic corners of the island!
- Discount Fast booking of 2.5% on confirmed reservations during the 24 hours after the budget request. (discounts cannot be combined)
The required deposit for this boat is $1,794
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $179 / day
Included in the price
- Final cleaning
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $179 per day
- Skipper half day : $179 half day
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
|Manufacturer||Sunseeker Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Length||46.52 ft Great length!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||118.88 gal|
|Fuel tank capacity||317.01 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
Edificio Capitanía s/nº
Santa Eulalia del Rio
Eivissa - Illes Balears