- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Explore Crete at your own pace with your 55 motorboat
Prices always include breakfast, lunch, wine, beer.
This text was originally written in Greek and has been translated by Google Translator.
RieTout était parfait
Hervé sailed with this Sunseeker 55
Published Aug 17, 2019
|Manufacturer||Sunseeker Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Length||60.69 ft Great length!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||0.26 gal|
|Engine power||1640 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||63.40 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.53 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Aug 26, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||-||$1,691||$11,080|
The required deposit for this boat is $467
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Cash.
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 12
- For day charters check-out is until 12
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The prices are ONLY the rental of the boat and depending on the destination the customer is charged with the fuel.
In the case of overnight stays outside the port of Chania the charge is 600 € per night.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Crete. Harbour: Khania. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.