from $929 /half day
from $1,394 /day
from $9,295 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Explore multiple destinations and beautiful isolated beaches around Chania
Une bouée à tracter Une annexe pour se rendre sur les plagesBateau très confortable et spacieux pour 6 L hôtesse Lili
Céline sailed with this Stealth 41
Published Aug 3, 2019
|Length||44.29 ft Great length!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Engine power||2×250 Mercuiser H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||35.00 Knots|
|May 15, 2019||Oct 30, 2019||$929||$1,394||$9,295|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due two weeks before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 75% of the booking price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Crete. Harbour: Khania. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.