from $233 /half day
from $349 /day
from $2,442 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
COME TO NAVIGATE WITH US ENJOY THE MEDITERRANEAN DISCOVER THE COSTA BRAVA
SG Boats Aquabat Sport Line 19
The boat is rented with or without skipper. If you rent without a pattern, it is required to have a Navigation License or higher degree. The Navigation License enables navigation in zone 5 and for vessels with a length not exceeding 6m. In case of not having said certificate, we offer the possibility of obtaining it in a 5-hour course, without exam, with validity in the EU. Check rate. And also check equivalence of foreign navigation titles with Spanish titles.
The ship is moored in the Port of Blanes. This is a municipality in the region of La Selva, in the province of Girona, a gateway to the Costa Brava, considered one of the most beautiful coasts of the Spanish Mediterranean coast. Its easy access, at a distance of just 40 minutes from the city of Barcelona and 20 minutes from Girona airport, makes it a
destination coveted by all those lovers of nautical activities, sports and relaxation.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Ras (Puissance)....Propreté, accessibilité, confort, Remerciements à Diégo et son équipe....(Très sympathique....!!!)
Marc C. sailed with this SG Boats Aquabat Sport Line 19
Published Aug 12, 2019
Buen barco para conocer la costa bravaThe boat owner responded to this comment:Gracias Vicente por tu Valuación Para Inès y para mí ha sido un placer conocerlos . Espero haya otra oportunidad Gracias Diego
Vicente sailed with this SG Boats Aquabat Sport Line 19
Published Jul 31, 2019
|Model||Aquabat Sport Line 19|
|Construction year||2019 This year's boat!|
|Engine power||100 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20.00 Knots|
|Max speed||35.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||3.17 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||27.21 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jul 14, 2019||Sep 7, 2019||$256||$372||$2,605|
|Sep 8, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||$233||$349||$2,442|
The required deposit for this boat is $581
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card, Diners Club, American Express.
No skipper is provided for this boat
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one week before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
- Prices include: mooring, cleaning, boat insurance and occupants. Free parking Fuel not included in the rate.
- The boat is delivered clean and with a full tank, to be returned in the same conditions. If the full deposit is not returned, the deposit will be retained.
until it is filled and the fuel paid.
- Rental 1/2 day (4 hours) from 10am to 2pm and from 2.30pm to 6.30pm
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Girona. Harbour: Blanes. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.