from $314 /half day
from $430 /day
from $3,024 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Enjoy exploring in this motorboat of 7.60 meters
SEARAY sundeck 240
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
The bad service manners of the ownersBoat was great
Joschka K. sailed with this SEARAY sundeck 240
Published Jul 16, 2019
la propreté, l'état général, rien à redire
Rudy sailed with this SEARAY sundeck 240
Published Jul 20, 2019
|Fresh water||19.81 gal|
|Engine power||304 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||64.99 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 30, 2019||Aug 30, 2019||$442||$581||$4,070|
|Aug 31, 2019||Apr 29, 2020||$314||$430||$3,024|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,744
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Master Card, American Express.
No skipper is provided for this boat
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Possibility to rent half-day (4h) or day (8h). For flexible hours more or less 1h.
Possibility also to rent at the end of the day for 2 hours a sunset (on request)
Also buoy, wakeboard
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Port d'Altea. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.