from $897 /half day
from $1,495 /day
from $10,465 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Without skipper (bareboat)
Rent this 12.5 Luna fishing boat in Málaga
Rodman 12.50 LUNAFlexible cancellation or change. The owner offers free cancellation up to 15 days before check-in if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
This fishing boat is ideal for this sport, as it has many supports to hold the trolling rods and a large bathtub in stern. It has to look perfect gulls or tuna jumping on the horizon flybridge.
Comes with rods, reels, Rapala, belts, etc, everything you need to enjoy a day of fishing. The pattern, knows the area, recommend fishing spots according to the tastes and styles of fishing.
This vessel also supports bathing in the sea.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Cruise speed||20 Knots|
|Jan 1, 2021||Dec 31, 2022||$897||$1,495||$10,465|
- Refund of 54% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 9:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Fuel for 15 nautical miles
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Mooring in other ports
- Extra fuel (€ 80 / hour)
- Other food and drink
CURRICULUM FISHING (up to 6 miles) - € 1,573
SUNSET (2 hours) - € 484
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Málaga. Harbour: Puerto Deportivo de Marbella. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.