from $293 /day
from $1,509 /week
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 1 day
With or without skipper
Experience an unforgettable holiday with this Activ 755 Open motorboat
Quicksilver Activ 755 Open
Fluid, sleek and stylish are the watchwords when it comes to the Activ 755 Open’s exterior design, while the intelligent design features onboard, both inside and out, make this stylish craft an experience not to be missed. From the sporty dash, to the multiple seating configurations in both the cockpit and bow area, the Active 755 Open uses intelligent design to offer a maximum of possibilities.
On deck, both the bow and cockpit offer multi-configuration options for seating, dining, lounging or water sports. The cabin gets plenty of natural light coming from the cabin door, as well as excellent ventilation. The optional marine toilet slides under the cockpit when not in use, leaving space for an optional filler that extends to a sleeping area or children’s play area. And to top it all, an optional cockpit galley comes complete with sink, running water and a single burner stove for maximum comfort.
|Model||Activ 755 Open|
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Fresh water||26.42 gal|
|Engine power||300 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||10.04 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||73.97 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2019||Nov 30, 2019||-||$293||$1,509|
|Feb 12, 2020||May 25, 2020||-||$293||$1,509|
|May 26, 2020||Jun 19, 2020||-||$351||$1,743|
|Jun 20, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$410||$2,095|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$468||$2,563|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 15, 2020||-||$374||$2,095|
|Sep 16, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$374||$1,743|
|Oct 1, 2020||Nov 30, 2020||-||$293||$1,509|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,170
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Optional skipper can be hired for $94 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $94 per day
- Water skis : $23 per day
- Water skis : $94 per week
- Wakeboard : $29 per day
- Wakeboard : $117 per week
- Paddle surf : $59 per day
- Paddle surf : $257 per week
- Banana : $59 per day
- Tube : $23 per day
- Tube : $70 per week
- Snorkeling equipment : $18 per day
- Snorkeling equipment : $94 per week
- Kayak : $35 per day
- Kayak : $140 per week
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
• For rental period of more than 4 days free fuel delivery service (fuel will be charged)
• The renter must present a valid boating license together with a personal identity document (identity card, passport or driver's license).
• Boats can be rented with or without skipper. The skipper is not included in the charter price.
• In addition to the charter price, a deposit must be paid. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the charter. For this, the boat must be returned as it was taken over.
• All boats are fully comprehensive insured. Passengers are insured with the maximum number of passengers on the chartered boat.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Marina Kastela. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.