from $186 /day
from $686 $617 /week
The owner has not yet provided prices. Please make a request in order to receive an offer with a personalised price.
- Price depends on dates and duration of a charter
Min - 1 day
With or without skipper
Quicksilver Activ 555 takes you to beautiful bays
Quicksilver Activ 555
The motor has 115 HP.
Enjoy the Adriatic Sea on board of this magnificent Quicksilver 555 Activ! You will love the sky blue and clear water.
Further equipment: chart plotter, depth sounder, log speed, navigation charts, navigation equipment, navigation lights, 12 volt socket, MP3, radio AM/FM, complete safety equipment, bimini top, boat hook, bow anchor, cockpit cushions, cockpit loudspeakers, cockpit shower, cockpit table, fenders, fishing rod holders, handrail, instrument cover, mooring ropes, swimming ladder, battery for engine, bilge pump - automatic and bilge pump - manual.
Nada es perfecto.Todo
Jordi T. sailed with this Quicksilver Activ 555
Published Sep 13, 2016
There is no comment for this review
Asier sailed with this Quicksilver Activ 555
Published Aug 12, 2018
|Construction year||2018 Very new boat!|
|Fresh water||11.89 gal|
|Engine power||115 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||40.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||3.96 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||23.78 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 30, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||-||$186||$686|
|Jan 1, 2020||May 25, 2020||-||$186||$686|
|May 26, 2020||Jun 19, 2020||-||$209||$802|
|Jun 20, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||-||$233||$1,035|
|Jul 1, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||-||$256||$1,384|
|Sep 1, 2020||Sep 15, 2020||-||$233||$919|
|Sep 16, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||-||$209||$802|
|Oct 1, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||-||$186||$686|
- Long term discount 5.00% , for all bookings for more than 14 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 10.00% , for all bookings for more than 21 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $814
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Optional skipper can be hired for $93 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper : $93 per day
- Water skis : $23 per day
- Water skis : $93 per week
- Wakeboard : $29 per day
- Wakeboard : $116 per week
- Paddle surf : $58 per day
- Paddle surf : $256 per week
- Banana : $58 per day
- Tube : $23 per day
- Tube : $70 per week
- Snorkeling equipment : $17 per day
- Snorkeling equipment : $93 per week
- Kayak : $35 per day
- Kayak : $140 per week
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
Skipper service for a period of 7 days will be €120/per day (excl. expenses) due to the overnight stays.
• Free fuel delivery service from more than 4 days of rental! (Fuel will be charged.)
• Renter must possess and bring a valid boating license together with an acceptable personal ID (i.e. national ID card, passport, or driver’s license).
• Boats can be rented bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the price of the rental.
• In addition to the rental fee, each charter requires a security deposit. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
• All vessels are full kasko insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Port Trogir. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.